Window Art’s expert design service means that you can have any etched motif that you can think of, with the look of frosted glass. Whether it’s your family crest on a door, your logo on a meeting room wall, a world map in your study or the Cape Town skyline on a shower enclosure, we can make it happen. The possibilities are endless and make the world of curtains and blinds feel very last century!
Here’s why a custom frosted glass design will be a great feature in your office or home:
- Frosted glass is easy to apply or remove so you can play around with different designs every few years.
- No hassle from broken or defective blinds and no fading of curtains or furniture.
- Get a sleek, contemporary, unfussy look with a frosted glass design.
- Vinyl frosting is heat and moisture-proof so no need for blinds in kitchens and bathrooms. You can also transform a shower screen.
- Vinyl frosting protects your furniture by filtering 95% of harmful UV rays, while letting natural light through.
- Our frosting – applied to the inside of doors and windows – will last a lifetime and carries a 10-year guarantee.
- Unlike sandblasting, vinyl frosting doesn’t damage glass.
- Get creative – turn any window, mirror or door into a talking point and brighten up a dull corner.
- Easy to clean, just like a window – better than curtains and blinds that tend to trap dust.