Vinyl frosting not only looks great but is very versatile in terms of application too, making it perfect for any type of temporary branding. Whether you are opening a pop-up boutique or restaurant, renting a temporary office space or running a promotion in glass-panelled area in a shopping mall, you can have fun with classy-looking vinyl frosting and etching that is quick and easy to install and remove.
Here’s why it’s a good idea to use frosted window vinyls for branding on glass:
- It’s a contemporary way to use branding while letting light through.
- It’s a more elegant way to advertise compared to a billboard or sign, which can be garish and obtrusive.
- Our lead time is only 7 working days so you can have branding up in less than 2 weeks.
- Turn a window into another branding opportunity – passersby naturally like to peek into a window.
- Timeless, expensive look of frosted glass, without damaging or weakening the glass – as sandblasting does.
- Play around with different designs every few weeks – vinyls are easy to apply and remove.