The possibilities for our window vinyl are endless, and our talented team can help you to maximise the impact of frosted glass doors or windows. Here’s how our fast and professional services works:
1. Browse Designs
- Take a look through our design gallery for inspiration.
- Use our pricing calculator to get a cost estimate.
- Estimates include standard design, materials and installation.
2. Make an Appointment
- Email or phone us to make an appointment with a design specialist.
- Decide a convenient time for you when we can take measurements at your home or office.
- We can usually see you within three days.
- Our design specialist will discuss any concerns you may have and suggest graphics/solutions.
- Using state-of-the-art software, we compose a final quote on site, which is emailed to you.
4. Design Mock-up
- If you chose a standard design, we’ll send you a mock-up of what your new feature will look like.
- If you want a custom design, we will use our in-house graphic designers to create a sample for you to sign off.
- Confirm artwork and pay deposit.
- Manufacturing takes up to seven working days.
- The window film design is cut and prepared at our premises.
- At a time convenient to you, our professional team comes to install the window film.
- No mess like with sandblasting, no dirty house/office afterwards.
- No bubbles that often occur with cheap DIY options.
- And voila! That’s it – your window film is done and guaranteed for 10 years for you to enjoy every day.
Things to know:
- Window film is a self-adhesive vinyl, which gives glass the appearance of frosted or etched glass, making it opaque.
- Window vinyl sticks to any flat, smooth, non-porous surface.
- Types of applications include mirrors, doors, windows, skylights, glass panels in kitchen cupboards, sliding doors, Perspex and partitions.
- Removes easily with no residue when you want to redecorate or move (e.g. from rented accommodation).
- The vinyl is easy to clean with any window cleaner and water – just like any glass window.
- Please note that lead times may vary.