In South Africa’s sunny climate, it’s important to know that you can soak up the rays when you want but also block the worst of a summer’s heat. With Window Art’s vinyl heat-reducing window film, you’ll get an attractive alternative to blinds, curtains and shutters, with a wide range of etching designs to choose from – or the option to create your own custom design.
Here’s why to choose it for the best temperature control:
- Vinyl saves energy by keeping out summer\’s heat, slowing the transfer of heat through the glass.
- Vinyl helps to retain warmth in winter.
- You can choose the level of opacity (how much etching where you will see through) you want and create attractive features through our range of elegant designs, or create your own custom design.
- Window vinyl filters 95% of UV rays, which fade furniture, carpets and curtains.
- By blocking UV light, it also offers valuable sun protection.
- It softens harsh sunlight by diffusing the glare, allowing just the right amount of light into a room.
- It lets in 93% of natural light whereas blinds only let in 75-80% of light.